The Mayari is a stylish Birkenstock. It can be a daily sandal but can also be worn with a sundress. The Mayari is very popular with people with bunions. Don't be fooled, this does not feel like a thong sandal because the straps around the big toe are crisscrossed.
- Birko-Flor Upper is man made PVC, which has been lined with a soft layer of fleece. This comfortable material is gentle on the skin. All the patterned Birkenstocks are made with a Birko-Flor upper
- Cork Footbed - offering earth friendly shock absorption.
- Regular Footbed - the original regular footbed has a suede lining place directly over the cork footbed with no extra padding.
- Wide (Regular) Width
- Suede liner over footbed.
- Shock absorbing EVA sole.
- Made in Germany
To look after the cork footbed make sure to apply cork treatment at least once every season. Click here to learn more about cork treatment. Make sure to add it to your cart when you checkout.